Monday 20 April 2009

Infected or survivor`s


Me and a few online friends have been getting into Left 4 Dead. Its not a new game now i know, but it still rock`s. Even though in the new patch they changed the way allot of the infected move and attack the survivor`s, and the way the survivor`s melee the zombie`s, it is still up there in my top games to play. It seems like a great game to whined the night down with, after a long day of World of warcraft dungeon runs and battle grounds, often we like to shoot it up a bit. No Joe! Your NOT teaming up with James!.. And theres often a fight over who gets to be on the infected side first. I am aware that Valve are releasing a new game mode called "Survival" as well as Dead Air and Death Toll for verses mode this spring, which i am looking forward to. We have all played the game to death at the moment and i think these new modes will bring it back to life for me and my friends (apart from our obsessed friend Joe). Well i think i have mentioned before that i love Photoshop..Right?.. Well i started zombifying my friends, and I'm going to show you what I've come up with so far.




Top then down from that: Jade Orbell (the brummy phantom hich-upper), Ina Pietersen (Dutch World of Warcraft Guild leader/keeps us under control), James Wilson (Mr I'm quite happy to sit here building turrets on Team Fortress 2), and me Daniel Quince.


I have still got loads more friends to zombifie yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I want to get hold of a tablet to draw with but I'm not rich, so i am looking into budget tablets. If anyone knows of a good (cheap) make to go for i would like to hear about it. Okay as I'm coming to the end of this blog I'm thinking about going fishing. I'm staying at my girlfriends in Paignton Devon, its a great place for sea fishing off the harbour so i often give it a go (and catch sod all). I hope you enjoyed my blog so far, until next time byeeeeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff^^

    Ima link u to my blog

    from The Netherlands with <3

    ReplyDelete